Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's in a Bag

I was tagged by Jill to share with you what's in my bag. I tend to refer to it as my suitcase. So take a look....

The bag/suitcase

The contents of the side pockets: hand sanitizer, keys, gum, two tubes of chapstick, one of my sister's student ID's (I used it to get into football and baseball games and still haven't taken it out), and a few various gift cards.

Pens, pencils, rubber bands, jump drive, nail file

Wallet, checkbook, and some change that was floating around in the bottom

Bag with lipstick, gloss, more chapstick, eyedrops, rubber bands (for hair), bobby pins

Umbrella and two note pads

\
Various receipts, ticket stubs, a few business cards, mostly trash

I'm missing the picture of the two lotion bottles, a couple bottles of tylenol/aspirin, some bandaids, a few (more) bottles of eyedrops, and my phone.

Thank you Jill for encouraging me to clean it out, although I really only picked out the trash.

2 comments:

  1. Good job. I cleaned out mine too! I could actually clean mine out daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats too funny!! i know what u mean here!!

    ReplyDelete