Monday, November 15, 2010

50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

Thanksgiving is next week and that means Christmas is right around the corner (yay!!!) So, that also means time for Christmas cards.

Last year our Christmas card was planned the year before--we had written "Merry Christmas" in the beach on our honeymoon and it was our primary picture. However, this year, not so planned out...not even sure what it will be yet.

I am planning on ordering from Shutterfly this year, as they are giving away 50 free cards to bloggers. Go here to check it out.

Here are a few I like....Faith, Hope, Love, Peppermint Bliss, Berry Merry Christmas...that's only a few of the great choices. Who knows what I'll end up picking??

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know, after you order your Christmas cards you get a $25 gift certificate for posting it on your blog. I ordered a photo ornament along with my cards and if I had known this ahead of time I could have gotten it for free! Oh well, guess I'll have to get two :).

    ReplyDelete