I started my t-shirt quilting class a few weeks ago. We have cut apart the t-shirts, applied the stabilizer, cut the t-shirts into squares and cut the sashing and sashing squares. Here's a pic of it all laid out, ready to be sewn together.
Please excuse the poor quality, it was taken with my phone.
We were supposed to start sewing last week but missed class due to the weather. So we will start that this week--I'm so excited to start putting it together!!
We have never celebrated a big, huge Valentine's day (I personally think it's one of those waaay comercialized holidays) so Saturday we grilled out and made a yummy dessert.
We're really looking forward to this weekend--we're celebrating our birthdays, along with a friend that shares Bailey's b-day, by going to eat at Paula Deen's buffet.
Please keep Bailey's dad in your prayers. He spent about a week in the hospital with an obstruction in his small intestine. He is home now, but not any better. It looks like they're going to have to do surgery.
Boring post, but that's all for now. I'm going to try to get back in to posting more often.

No comments:
Post a Comment