Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving and Egg Bowl

Our church has the most beautiful ginkgo tree. Everyone in town flocks to it to take pictures. We, of course, did the same. Here are a few of our pictures...






 
 
I am so thankful that I get a nice Thanksgiving break--a whole week! It was wonderful. I was so glad to have some extra time at home with my sweet girl. Sidney, however, got a little bored with me. I think she was missing all her friends from BB's.

We enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with our families. We had lunch with Bailey's family and then had a late lunch with my family.


For the past few years I have gone Black Friday shopping with my friend Courtney. We weren't sure at first what we were going to do since some stores were actually opening Thanksgiving night. We ended up leaving around 9 Thanksgiving night and got back 8:30/9 the next morning. I was awake for over 24 hours! Crazy? Yes, but oh, so much fun!
The Saturday following Thanksgiving was the Egg Bowl. We had been planning for a month or two that we would take Sidney to the Grove for the first time. Also, it was Bedford's last regular game to be a manager and he was going to be walking down the Walk of Champions with the team. So, he decided to take Sidney along with him. Mr. Jeff and Bailey stood near the beginning of the walk to make the "drop-off" and the rest of us (Mrs. Connie, Uncle Mickey, Uncle Mark, Katie and her family) were stationed a little further down to pick her up. I didn't get any pictures of her on the walk with my camera but thankfully Uncle Mickey was there to capture some. (However, I do not have copies of them yet).


No comments:

Post a Comment