Coloring in style
While hanging out at Nonnie's, she called Aunt Katie up.
Downtown Dash 5K at the 5 Star City Festival. Bailey was supposed to have run this race too but pulled his hamstring in church softball about a week before. Time of 29:50 (9:37/mi).
The very next morning I ran the Tupelo Gum Tree 10K. (Bailey was supposed to run but couldn't. Actually, he and a buddy of his were supposed to "race" one another, but didn't get to happen.) We weren't really sure if they were going to actually have this race since it was only about a month after the tornado came through Tupelo. I was so glad they continued with it. Words can't describe the experience of running through the area that was torn apart.
I finished in 1:01:36 (9:48/mile). I would have loved to have finished under an hour but was quite pleased with the time considering this was the furthest I'd actually RUN since the half. After the race, we went and bought my Mother's Day gift (some Chaco's!), went to lunch and then headed home only to get ready and go to Reise's first birthday party.
Bath time fun
Bailey was gone one night for Bedford's bachelor party so SK and her baby slept with me. (She NEVER sleeps with us).
Brushing her teeth, in the living room, on the windowsill.
We went to watch cousin Olivia graduate.
Throwing a two-year old tantrum because we had to leave the play area of the store.
We attempted some fishing on Memorial Day weekend.
Breakfast at the donut shop in our pajamas on the first day of summer.
A new "fun" thing is taking off our clothes. But then she didn't want her picture made.
Playing with mama and daddy's cups, along with her baby's.








No comments:
Post a Comment