Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ranch Crispy Chicken and Potato Casserole

Last night I made Ranch Crispy Chicken and Potato Casserole. Both were very good and pretty simple. I found them both here.

Ranch Crispy Chicken
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup corn flake crumbs
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 package dry Ranch dressing mix
chicken breasts/tenders (I used 3 large chicken breasts cut into smaller pieces)

--Combine corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, and dressing mix.
--Melt butter. Dip chicken in melted butter and then coat in crumb mix.
--Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.

Potato Casserole
20 oz. hashbrowns, thawed
1 stick butter
1 teaspoon salt & 1 teaspoon pepper
8 oz sour cream
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups crushed cornflakes

--Combine all but cornflakes in bowl and mix well.
--Pour into greased 9x13 inch dish and top with crushed cornflakes.
--Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.



I took a few other pictures but they didn't turn out (could be in part to my ancient dinosaur camera.)

1 comment: