Well, I'm noticing a bit of a pattern. Blog a time or two. Wait for 4-6 weeks to pass. Blog again. Repeat. I've had a few people tell me I need to get back in action so maybe this time I'll do a bit better. Summer is near so I sure hope so.
Bailey and I haven't had too much going on. Work, work, work. He's had a class or two to attend and getting ready to go to another one. I was lucky enough to finish therapy for the school year last week. Now I'm just finishing IEPs and holding meetings. I'm also helping to get everything ready for our state testing next week.
A few weekends ago we got ambitious and landscaped a bit in the front yard. We've only planted some flowering shrubs--no true flowerbeds yet. We have to wait until we get gutters before we do that.
We love Ole Miss baseball so that has consumed a good bit of our time too--going to games and then watching/listening to them. This weekend we'll be headed to Oxford to watch them play Arkansas.
Here's a recipe for Coca Cola BBQ. I got this from one of the cookbooks from NWCC. I've made it several times and really enjoy it. My sister has some of it not long ago and liked it so I'd thought I'd share it.
COCA COLA BBQ
1 chicken, cut up (I use several chicken breasts instead, cut into smaller pieces)
1 to 1 1/2 large onions (I don't use these)
10-12 oz. Coca Cola
10-12 oz. ketchup
Lay chicken in baking dish. Slice onion onto chicken. Mix Coke and ketchup and pour over chicken. Bake at 350 for about an hour.
Her Last Meet the Teacher
1 week ago
That recipe sounds great & easy! We'll give it a try. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are back!!!!
ReplyDelete