Monday, April 1, 2013

11 Months

 
Weight: About 19 lbs.
Height: Around 28 inches (I think...)
Clothing: 9-12 months in clothes; some 18 month tops; size 1 in shoes (she mostly just wears shoes on Sundays to church; she's outgrown the other casual pair she had and all the others are too big!)
Diapers: Size 4
Feeding: Sidney gets a bottle 4 times a day. (We just stopped nursing before I spent a few days out of town). One of her bottles is regular milk. She is eating food 3 times a day. Typically she has cereal/oatmeal and some fruit/yogurt in the morning, a veggie and some fruit/yogurt at lunch, and dinner varies depending on what Bailey and I are eating. We're using up the last bits of our baby food (bought and homemade) and trying to do mostly table food. She still loves pretty much anything you give her. One of her favorites is sweet potatoes.
Hair/Eyes: Still light brown hair. It's slowly coming in a little at a time. Beautiful brown eyes.
Teeth: Her second tooth has broken through just in this last week (bottom right one).
Sleep: Sidney continues to be a great sleeper. Her last feeding is around 7:15/7:30 and she sleeps until 6 (during the school week). She still seems to understand the concept of sleeping in on Saturdays. We'll typically get up between 7:30 and 8:30 depending on what the day holds. She is usually up a little later on the weekends too (again, depending on our plans).
Fun Stuff:
-Sidney still LOVES to eat--pretty much anything. And it often seems as her stomach is an endless pit!
-She is crawling everywhere--she loves to explore the house.
-She has started "flirting" some. She'll grin and cock her head to the side as she shrugs her shoulder. It is the cutest thing ever!!!
-Sidney has been playing peek-a-boo some with a blanket. She just started trying to cover her face with her hand when you ask, "Where's Sidney?"
-Sidney still really enjoys playing with her socks. Most days when I pick her up from BB's she does not have them on because they're too wet (because she's pulled them off and been chewing on them).
-She has the sweetest giggle/laugh
-I've taken her to the park a few times to let her swing. I think she likes it more and more each time.
-She has started clapping some.
-Sidney will look around if you ask where's Mama, Dada, Lula, G-daddy, and usually find them. She enjoys looking around for Lula while she's eating breakfast.
-She's pulling up some; She'll attempt to take a couple steps if you hold her arms up.
-She's really getting the hang of "waving." She is starting to associate waving with "bye, bye."
-Bailey kept Sidney by himself for about 4 days while I was out of town at a conference. (This was the longest I've been away and that he's kept her).
-One of her new favorite "games" to play is to knock over a tower of blocks/barrels.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment