Friday, August 2, 2013

A Little More Summer Fun (in iPhone Pics)

Here's a few pictures of our latest (low-key) summer happenings.
 Playing outside while Daddy cuts the grass.
 One morning last week it was a little cooler so we went over to the park to swing for a few minutes.
Sidney went to work with Daddy and apparently got her feelings hurt about something. 
 This is her new favorite place to play at Nonnie and G-daddy's.
 I decided on a last minute whim to paint our bathroom (while Bailey was out of town). Sidney came right on in while I was taping off the baseboards and climbed up on the step-ladder. 
 Sidney and I ran up to my room at school for a few minutes the other day to do a couple of things. I think she enjoyed herself :)
 Having a little fun while Mama is on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment