Our last two weekends have been quite busy. I helped host a baby shower for my friend Courtney (of which I have zero pictures). That same day we went to a surprise 30th birthday party for a friend of Bailey's. It was at the Memphis Bocce Club. We had a fun time learning to play bocce and catching up with some friends we don't see often.
The following Sunday afternoon, we went up to Shelby Farms to run in the Kick It 5K in honor of our friend Jill's mom who is currently fighting pancreatic cancer. It was a beautiful day and there was a great turn out for the race.
 |
| Pre-race |
 |
| Hanging out with JB, Jill's son, after the race |
 |
| Snacking after the race |
 |
| She loves her G-daddy |
I painted Sidney's toes for the first time this week! Bailey has been fighting this off for some time now. And I haven't done it because I wasn't sure she would sit still enough. However, Sidney has been very interested when I've got the nail polish out and I'm painting my own. So, Bailey finally caved (sort of) and we painted them. She did pretty well while I painted them. I let her play with my phone after I finished while they dried. Like my own, they pretty much always have polish on them now!
Bailey was a groomsmen in his friend Tyler's wedding on Saturday. This is the best only family photo from the whole weekend. Sidney had a great time playing with the ring bearers on Friday night. It took her a little while, but she finally warmed up to the dance floor at the reception.
No comments:
Post a Comment