Thursday, August 21, 2014

First Day of Preschool

Sidney Kate started her 2-year old preschool last week. She was SOOO excited to go to school. I ordered her backpack a few weeks ago and she had been anxiously awaiting the first day of school when she got to carry her backpack. She will go two days a week for a half day and spend the rest of the day with my mom. Then she'll be at BB's the other three days of the week. 
She posed with her sign like she'd done it a million times.
Loves her backpack.
Enough already, mom!
Once again, tired of pictures...ready to get in to school.
Grandmother and Aunt Olivia picked her up from school and took her to eat lunch (which will probably become a weekly thing). Then they went home for naps and, later, a little playtime before I picked her up.
All she could talk about after the first day was her backpack and her sprite from lunch. I love seeing her so excited about different things. I only pray her excitement for school continues for the next 20 or so years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment