Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm Back

I have not disappeared.

I had the week of Thanksgiving off. However, I did very little resting & relaxing. The week involved lots of painting, cleaning, packing, moving, & more, with a small break for a Thanksgiving meal and lots of Black Friday shopping. And then more packing and moving...

Saturday was our first night in our new house (and no, I don't have any pictures yet--it's still a mess. They'll come later). We had everything out of the rent house on Monday and are still slowly, very slowly, working on getting everything unpacked and in order. But my Christmas tree IS up. I put it up on Saturday. We finally got our cable and internet hooked up yesterday. I went without facebook/blog/and non-work email for 3 whole days. That is quite a long time, but I survived and did lots of catching up yesterday.

I'm going to leave you now with a lovely photo taken in our Wal-Mart parking lot the other night. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment