Back in August, or early September, a co-worker of mine brought me a catalog full of Halloween costumes. (She now has a teenage daughter but continues to get the catalogs and shares them with me). I flipped through and marked a few pages but was pretty dead-set on one--a strawberry. I ordered it not long after to be sure they wouldn't sell out of it.
On Halloween, I picked up Sidney from BB's and then went to Bailey's office so they could see her in her costume. We visited a few minutes and then went to Mamaw's so she could see her dressed up too. Then we ran home to feed Sidney before heading back out.
We went over to my friend Courtney's for a little Halloween party. Sidney was passed around and loved on while we visited and enjoyed some yummy snacks. To finish the evening, we went to Trick-or-Trunk at church to visit and let everyone see Sidney dressed up. Sidney was so good and thoroughly enjoyed being social all-evening long.
A few weeks ago, we got together with some friends in Collierville for a Halloween/costume party. I didn't really want to just buy a costume so I looked to Google for some help. Here's what we came up with....

Sidney is one of the cutest babies ever! love her costume & yours & bailey's!
ReplyDelete