Here goes a fairly typical day in our life this summer....
This isn't so typical....where's Sidney???
Bedhead...always.
Breakfast today is eggs, sausage, applesauce, and milk (with our babydoll, of course). ((And, it's a cooked breakfast because I'd been to KB's cardio class at 5:30)).
After breakfast, Sidney gets her vitamin and then heads to the couch to watch an episode of Mickey Mouse while I do my devotional and/or whatever else needs to be done...like today, I worked on my first Melaleuca order.
She just discovered she could take her booster seat and sit it on the couch.
After mama did her thing and SK did hers, it was time to try out some new popsicles. We tried out a recipe for Nutella and banana popsicles. She LOVES helping me make things.
Then we had some playtime in her room. We tried reading some of her Hello Highlights books but by the time you start in one, she's pulling out the next one!
Next we put on some clothes and went outside for a little bit. We "painted" with water on the driveway. She really liked it! ((Thank you Pinterest!))
Lunchtime came (and we'd lost our clothes by this point). I've been trying to come up with some different things with what we have left in the kitchen...so, today is homemade pizza on a tortilla along with some orange and a carrot that is mostly there for looks (well, she'll eat some of the ranch off of it.)
After lunch SK requested to color so that's just what we did before she took her nap. While she got her nap, I worked around the house and got my daily dose of Grey's Anatomy.
Naptime is over. We ate popcorn while watching Beauty and the Beast. Bailey went to play golf with some of the guys from our Sunday School class so SK and I had a small dinner before heading outside to test out our popsicles.
I bought this little princess table with umbrella and chairs from a friend on Facebook and SK just LOVES it!. She also loved those popsicles!
We finished our popsicles, played a little more outside and then headed in to get a bath and get ready for bed.













No comments:
Post a Comment