Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Minnie Mouse

A couple Saturdays ago, Katie and I went to a couple garage sales. We didn't find a whole lot but I did have one lucky find...a Minnie Mouse dress and ears. I put it out of sight and then got it out this past Saturday. SK was in LOVE. She spent the whole day in it.
The cutest Minnie you'll ever see.
Over the last few days, she has felt it's necessary to bring out every toy/thing/book and dump it in the floor. On this particular day, she brought it all to her room.
She is sitting in the basket cleaning her toy Minnie with a wipe. 
Before falling asleep at naptime, she emptied her bed of all her stuffed animals and blanket.
The dress had a small hole in it on the ribbon on the waist. By the end of the day, the dress was practically in two. I ended up just throwing it away, not really thinking that she'd ask for it the next day (because she hasn't in the past with her Cinderella dress). WRONG. That was the first thing she talked about when I woke her up Sunday morning! And she mentioned it several times that day. So, I got on Amazon that day and found another one for almost as cheap as the garage sale find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment