Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Other June Happenings in Pics

The week between the wedding and Omaha was VBS. I taught the 2-3 year old class. It was lots of fun but also lots of WORK! This particular day was princess day if you can't tell :)
This was costume day. We went the easy way out and chose our Rebel cheerleader outfit.
My parents kept SK the first weekend while we were in Omaha and Bailey's parents kept her the rest of the week. Nonnie and G-daddy took her to swim lessons each day so we would get updates along with pictures each day.
Olivia stayed at our house and kept our dogs while we were gone. She tends to cook and experiment at our house while we're gone (which I am not complaining about). She made some mango popsicles and left us a few. SK loved them if you can't tell!
Mama and Sidney time. We watched Frozen that morning and then went for a drink at Sonic later that afternoon.
As I've mentioned before, Sidney LOVES having her fingernails painted. I always clip her toenails before I paint them. Recently, she picked up her little kitchen tongs and started "clipping" her nails. She is such a hoot with the things she comes up with! I love watching her imagination blossom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment